Cologne

Cologne

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Goodbye International Students!

I wanted to take some minutes to say a few words to the International Students that finished their interchange semester at CBS. 

I met some of you during the Berlin Trip and I have to say you are really a nice group of friends. I say “are” and not “were” despite some of you already went back home and others will leave soon. Maybe some of you don´t know it yet but you have met people that somehow changed your life, changed your point of view about a country, a culture, a custom and most important, you met people that became your friends. A friendship that can last one semester only or a lifetime, that will be up to you. Real friendship does not end, it might be in silent for some years but I bet you will reunte again some day and you won´t feel that time has passed.

I know how you are feeling, despite I will stay more time at CBS, I am an International Student too, I am living in a different environment than I am used too. I never imagined I would meet so many diverse and nice people. I am sure some of you had this thought at some point “I wish this semester lasts longer” Unfortunately we can´t control time, but we control how to use that time to create nice memories that will last forever. Don´t loose contact, write each other once in a while and if possible also visit each other.

I hope you all have a safe way back home, I wish you a Merry Christmas with your families and a Happy New Year. I want to mention specially and thank following people that I had the pleassure to meet and share nice moments in Berlin: Nora, Luis Miguel, Mauricio, Marisol, Kyveli, Valentina, Laura  and Gloria, stay in touch, my best wishes for you :) 

Feliz Navidad a todos! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment